The Regional Sales Manager serves as Indoor Robotics authorized interface for new and existing target End User’s and Channel Partners. We are currently seeking to add a new member to our team based in the Mid Atlantic/ North Eastern United States. This person will be responsible for managing the customers, end users, and other elements of the overall ecosystem for indoor Robotics in the Mid Atlantic to the North East of the United States and will be reporting to the Senior Director of Sales for North America.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Target national / enterprise companies in vertical segments for net new accounts through effective prospecting / targeting, lead qualifying and relationship development.
- Build and support new / existing Channel Partners to drive sales with new and existing end users.
- This position is intended to be a 50/50 split of business development / account management. Therefore, the on-going account management of some existing client relationships to maintain and grow our market share will also be required.
- Building and maintaining internal relationships within R&D, operations and service functional areas as well as coordinating with numerous internal contacts is a requirement to ensure successful pre and post-sales support of our client’s needs.
The Regional Sales Manager will report to the Senior Director of Sales and will be expected to work effectively with peers, meet KPI’s, maintain and share an accurate and up-to-date pipeline in order to meet or exceed annual sales objectives.
This role is designed to support the End User / Channel Partner Sales Agenda and focus on key strategic customers in order to maintain our existing market share and drive growth within target accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or relevant experience preferred.
- 5+ years of sales/business development experience in the Security industry with a proven track record of building key end user relationships.
- Account Planning, Sales Forecasting and end-user relationship management skills.
- Strong end user relationship development skills and a proven business development track record.
- Ability to influence globally, strong EQ (Emotional Intelligence Skills).
- Customer relationship management experience is a definite asset.
- Multiple languages is a definite asset but not essential.
Got what it takes?
Send your application