We build the next generation robots (ground and flying) for indoor usages. More specifically we design, develop and produce autonomous, aware, mobile and affordable robots that solve real world problems in indoor scenarios. We strive to create a physical infrastructure and middleware for indoor robots that can navigate in the indoor space, understand their environment and execute real time missions.
We are currently looking for an awesome team member to join us to invent and produce best quality robotics products for consumers and professionals.
You will join us in developing the brain of the robot. You will work on control and navigation algorithms. You’ll need to analyse vast amounts of data and develop automatic tools to optimize performance and understand irregularities.
Joining a small team, you will have a broad responsibility and the ability to affect each and every aspect of the system, and many options to grow with the company.
1. BSc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or equivalent.
2. Knowledge in navigation, control systems or machine vision;
3. Professional in C/C++;
4. Experience in building software for autonomous machines;
5. Have strong passion in unmanned system development and application;
6. Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks on time;
7. Team player (We are all sharing one space);
1. Expertise in ROS.
2. Previous experience with state-of-the-art algorithms in the relevant domains.
3. MSc in a relevant field