About Indoor Robotics
We build the next generation of robots (ground and flying) for indoor usages. More specifically we design, develop and produce autonomous, aware, mobile and affordable robots that solve real-world problems in indoor scenarios. We strive to create a physical infrastructure and middleware for indoor robots that can navigate in the indoor space, understand their environment and execute real-time missions.
We are currently looking for an awesome team member to join us to invent and produce the best quality robotics products for consumers and professionals.
About the Role
As a System Engineer, you will be responsible for the definition of requirements of the system, analyzing failures, and ownership of technical domains of the different systems.
You will work on high-level design and root cause analysis of failures and gaps in performance. For example, sensing, energy, and navigation.
What you will be doing
- Performing Analysis of requirements
- Creating specifications and their tests
- Leading processes of system design and validation
- Evaluate features and technologies from proof of concept to production worth
- Determine system architecture
- Perform analysis and testing of designs
- Work with vendors for components and manufacturing
We're working from our fun offices in Ramat Gan (Israel) with one day from home
- BSc\MSc in Electrical\Mechanical\Aeronautical Engineering or Mechatronics
- At least 3 years of proven work experience as a System engineer of complex multidisciplinary systems
- Broad knowledge of engineering domains - sensing, navigation, hardware, algorithms
- Experience working with deployed systems and ones in development
- Experience with manufacturing and testing
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Ability to learn quickly and deep-dive into the unknown - startup mode.
- Comfortable taking initiative and working across teams
Got what it takes?
Send your application