We’re a group of passionate robotics enthusiasts with a vision of higher quality of life made possible with the help of task-oriented robots. The way we see it, robots should handle the mundane, dirty, and dangerous tasks we humans aren’t good at or simply don’t want to do.
Building a robot requires passion, creativity, and teamwork as we integrate various disciplines into the first-of-its-kind autonomous indoor drone fleet, including software, hardware, and algorithms. We print, saw, and solder hardware until it has bent to our will to achieve this sci-fi-sounding future. We push software beyond its limits daily with the power of innovative thought and raw passion for bringing our vision to life.
We are working from our fun offices in Ramat Gan with one day from home
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- +2 years of developing complex web applications, microservices architecture and REST APIs (using Node.js preferred)
- Experience using at least one of the main frontend frameworks (Vue preferred)
- Experience with both SQL and NOSQL databases
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- A team player with good time-management skills and a great self learner
Great to have:
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
- Comfortable with working in Linux based environments
- Familiar with ROS and embedded systems
- Familiar with different queue protocols (AMQP / MQTT)
If you have reached this point and you are super excited but not sure you check all the boxes - we still want to speak with you! Your passion is priceless. Other things can be learned.
Got what it takes?
Send your application