Indoor Robotics is the company behind Tando. The world’s first fully autonomous Indoor drone fleet for security, safety and maintenance. Everywhere, All the time.
We are looking for an experienced customer operations engineer to join our fast-growing global customer operations team. From pre-install site surveys, through on-site install, to post sales support and training. In this role, you will be working closely with the sales team and our channel partners to ensure flawless execution and best-in-class customer experience.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record in hands-on pre/post sales engineering and support work for HW & SW technology driven solutions. A self-starter who is customer-focused and driven to deliver high-quality solutions to Indoor`s clients!
- Work closely with customers and channel partners and lead pre-sales activities - site surveys, solution design and customer proposal.
- Ensure a smooth installation process, system set-up and training to customer teams.
- Post sales support - tier 1 support and training to customers and channel partners.
- Provide day-to-day guidance, training and support to customer and channel partner teams.
- Hands-on technical support and in-depth acquaintance with the product platform.
- Collect customer and channel partner feedback and communicate regularly with sales and product teams.
- Define and implement methods, procedures, tools, and policies to meet the customer operations team’s KPIs and service SLAs and ensure high-quality service is delivered to customers.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in technical customer support for complex systems.
- Self-starter, tech-savvy professional with excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Willing to travel extensively.
- Prior experience with drones / robotics - advantage.
- Prior experience in physical security and building systems - advantage.
Got what it takes?
Send your application