WE BUILD FLYING ROBOTS!
Building a robot requires passion, creativity, and teamwork as we integrate various disciplines into the first-of-its-kind autonomous indoor drone fleet, including software, hardware, and algorithms. We print, saw, and solder hardware until it has bent to our will to achieve this sci-fi-sounding future. We push software beyond its limits daily with the power of innovative thought and raw passion for bringing our vision to life.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will play a critical role in the development and maintenance of our organization's technical infrastructure. To be successful in this role, you should have a strong background in DevOps, you will have a broad responsibility and the ability to affect each and every aspect of our technical infrastructure. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the planning, development, and implementation of our organization's technical infrastructure
- Setting up and maintaining servers, networks, and other systems
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of our organization's technical infrastructure
- Working closely with other members of the development team to ensure scalability, reliability, and security
- Developing and maintaining continuous integration and delivery, build, and deployment pipelines
- Improving and developing critical automated processes
- Enhancing our cloud agnostic architecture and infrastructure
- Defining, managing, debugging, and helping maintain our infrastructure for both humans and robots
- Debugging system-level issues on robots and other onsite systems
Our company is based in Ramat Gan, and with the option to work one day from home in our fun office environment.
- +3 years experience working and implementing CI/CD with systems such as Teamcity, Jenkins, CircleCI etc - MUST
- +3 years experience managing and developing cloud environments (Azure / AWS / other…)- MUST
- Strong knowledge of writing infrastructure as code (IaC) using CloudFormation / Terraform - MUST
- +3 years experience containerizing build workloads using Kubernetes - MUST
- Experience with Python/Bash scripts as applied to integrating tools into a CI/CD pipeline - MUST
- Strong experience with monitoring and alerting solutions such as Prometheus, Loki, Grafana, New Relic, etc - MUST
- Strong knowledge of Linux environments - MUST
- Extensive experience with various programming languages
- Ability to self-manage, lead technology and communicate effectively
- Strong notions of cloud security best practices
- Ability to work closely with other members of the R&D from other disciplines
- Experience with on-premises environments
- Knowledge of security best practices
- Operational management SQL and NoSQL.
If you are excited about the opportunity to work on the cutting edge of robotics technology and make a real impact on the future of our company, we encourage you to apply for this position. Our team offers a dynamic and supportive work environment, and the chance to grow with the company as it expands.
Got what it takes?
Send your application