Senior Fullstack Engineer
WE BUILD FLYING ROBOTS!
We’re a group of passionate robotics enthusiasts with a vision of higher quality of life made possible with the help of task-oriented robots. The way we see it, robots should handle the mundane, dirty, and dangerous tasks we humans aren’t good at or simply don’t want to do.
Building a robot requires passion, creativity, and teamwork as we integrate various disciplines into the first-of-its-kind autonomous indoor drone fleet, including software, hardware, and algorithms. We print, saw, and solder hardware until it has bent to our will to achieve this sci-fi-sounding future. We push software beyond its limits daily with the power of innovative thought and raw passion for bringing our vision to life.
We are working from our fun offices in Ramat Gan with one day from home
We are looking for a fun, talented and passionate full-stack developer with a backend orientation to join our elite small team, and take a key role in the development of our platform.
In this role as a full-stack developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing the applications that power our autonomous robots. This will include building our cloud platform and user applications for managing and monitoring these robots. You will work closely with the rest of the R&D team to ensure that our systems are efficient, scalable, reliable, and secure. In addition, you will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing our cloud-agnostic architecture and infrastructure. This is a unique opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology and have a significant impact on the future of our company.
What we need:
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of developing complex web applications, microservices architecture and REST APIs (using Node.js preferred) - MUST
- Technical leading skills
- Proficiency using at least one of the main frontend frameworks (Vue preferred)
- Proficiency with both SQL and NOSQL databases
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- A team player with good time-management skills and a great self learner
Great to have:
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
- Comfortable with working in Linux based environments
- Familiar with ROS and embedded systems
- Familiar with different queue protocols (AMQP / MQTT)
If you have reached this point and you are super excited but not sure you check all the boxes - we still want to speak with you! Your passion is priceless. Other things can be learned.
Got what it takes?
Send your application