We’re a group of passionate robotics enthusiasts with a vision of higher quality of life made possible with the help of task-oriented robots. The way we see it, robots should handle the mundane, dirty, and dangerous tasks we humans aren’t good at or simply don’t want to do.
Building a robot requires passion, creativity, and teamwork as we integrate various disciplines into the first-of-its-kind autonomous indoor drone fleet, including software, hardware, and algorithms. We print, saw, and solder hardware until it has bent to our will to achieve this sci-fi-sounding future. We push software beyond its limits daily with the power of innovative thought and raw passion for bringing our vision to life.
The Customer Operations Support Lead will be responsible to build an enterprise-level technical support to our customers via chat, email, and other channels as required.
*We're working from our fun offices in Ramat Gan with one day from home
The Customer Operations Support Lead will be responsible to provide enterprise-level technical support to our customers and channel partners via chat, email, and other channels as required.
- Manage requests and incidents from clients to meet Indoor Robotics SLOs
- Implement tools and processes that will enable smooth and organized issues treatment
- Collaborate support work and processes with tier 2 and R&D
- Guide and lead the on-call team members in terms of knowledge and execution
- Build support team that will serve existing and new clients
- Monitor the status of all the robots around the world
- Analyze real-time data from the robots
- Work with Product, R&D and Sales for work processes and expectations alignment
- Lead cross-functional initiatives for scale and quality improvements
- 2+ years of Support role in technical, fast-paced environment
- Experience with support and tasks management tools like Jira, ZenDesk or similar
- High communication skills and ability to work with client and management
- Strong english communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience with team management
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Availability to work on-call during nights and weekends (from home)
Got what it takes?
Send your application