About Indoor Robotics
We build the next generation of robots (ground and flying) for indoor usages. More specifically we design, develop and produce autonomous, aware, mobile and affordable robots that solve real-world problems in indoor scenarios. We strive to create a physical infrastructure and middleware for indoor robots that can navigate in the indoor space, understand their environment and execute real-time missions.
We are currently looking for an awesome team member to join us to invent and produce the best quality robotics products for consumers and professionals.
About the Role
As a Computer Vision Algorithm Engineer, you will be working as part of the algorithms team. You’ll be in charge of developing visual localization and mapping algorithms on edge devices, evaluating existing solutions and analyzing data to understand the robot performance.
Joining a small team, you will have a broad responsibility and the ability to affect each and every aspect of the system, and many options to grow with the company.
We're working from our fun offices in Ramat Gan with one day from home
- BSc, preferably MSc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or equivalent.
- At least 3 years experience in computer vision and AI - Must.
- Knowledge in visual localization and depth estimation
- Professional in C/C++ and Python.
- Experience in building software for autonomous machines.
- Have strong passion in unmanned system development and application.
- Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks on time.
- Team player (We are all sharing one space).
- Expertise in ROS.
- Experience with CUDA - Major advantage.
- Experience with edge AI development
- Experience with Nvidia edge products (Jetson)
- MSc/PhD in a relevant field
Got what it takes?
Send your application