Full Stack Developer
About The Position
At Indoor Robotics we build the next generation of aerial and ground robots.
How cool is that?! :)
We design, develop and produce autonomous, aware, mobile and affordable robots that solve real world problems in indoor scenarios. We strive to create a physical infrastructure and middleware for indoor robots that can navigate in the indoor space, understand the environment and execute real time missions.
And now it is your chance to join our amazing team.
We are looking for an awesome team member to join us in developing our robotic applications and building our cloud platform for controlling, managing and monitoring our autonomous robots.
Joining a small team, you will have a broad responsibility and the ability to affect each and every aspect of the system, and many options to grow with the company.
What we need:
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years with Vue / React - MUST
- 2+ years with Node js - MUST
- Experience developing web based applications and Rest APIs
- Experience with SQL NOSQL databases
- Experience with AWS cloud services (ECS, Lambda, KVS…)
- A team player with good time-management skills and a great self learner
Great to have:
- Experience with GIT code versioning
- Experience with Dockers
- Comfortable with working in Linux environment
- Familiar with ROS and embedded systems