Dev Ops Engineer
About The Position
At Indoor Robotics we build the next generation of aerial and ground robots.
How cool is that?! :)
We design, develop and produce autonomous, aware, mobile and affordable robots that solve real world problems in indoor scenarios. We strive to create a physical infrastructure and middleware for indoor robots that can navigate in the indoor space, understand the environment and execute real time missions.
And now it is your chance to join our amazing team.
We are looking for an awesome team member to join us in developing our robotic applications and building our cloud platform for controlling, managing and monitoring our autonomous robots.
Joining a growing startup, you will have a broad responsibility and the ability to affect each and every aspect of the system, and many options to grow with the company.
As a DevOp at Indoor-Robotics you will:
- Develop and maintain the continuous integration and delivery, build, and deployment pipelines.
- Enhance our cloud architecture
- Develop bring up processes for robots and physical systems, including manual and automated processes
- Define, manage, debug, and help maintain our network infrastructure, for both humans and robots
- Help debugging system-level issues on robots and other onsite systems
- +2 years experience working and implementing CI/CD systems (such as Teamcity, Jenkins, CircleCI etc.) - MUST
- Experience with Python/Bash scripts as applied to integrating tools into a CI/CD pipeline - MUST
- +2 years experience containerizing build workloads using Kubernetes - MUST
- Experience with on-premises environments
- Strong experience with Linux environments
- Strong notions of AWS security best practices (e.g. using IAM Roles, VPC, KMS, etc.).
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as CloudWatch, Prometheus, and the ELK stack.
- Operational management RDBMS and NoSQL.
- C++ build experience, including make and makefiles.
- Knowledge of writing infrastructure as code (IaC) using CloudFormation /Terraform / helm chart.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent technical experience -
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
- Ability to self-manage, lead technically, and communicate effectively
- Robotics experience is a great advantage.