Junior AI engineer
About The Position
We are currently looking for an awesome team member to join us to invent and produce best quality robotics products for consumers and professionals. Junior AI Engineer
You will join us developing the brain of the robot. You will work both in the cloud and on board the robot to gain insights from the robot video. You will need to train and develop unique models to improve the robot understanding of the surrounding. Joining a small team, you will have a broad responsibility and the ability to affect each and every aspect of the system, and many options to grow with the company.
What you will be doing:
● Work with videos achieved from robots to gain insights about the surroundings.
● Develop , train and adjust neural networks to achieve high performance.
● Work both in a cloud environment and on board the robot.
1. BSc or above in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or equivalent - Must.
2. Knowledge in machine learning, neural networks and deep learning - Must.
3. Proven experience in PyTorch, TensorFlow or equivalent - Must.
4. Have strong passion in unmanned system development and application.
5. Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks on time;
6. Team player (We are all sharing one space).
7. Knowledge in computer vision - Advantage.
8. Knowledge in Python - Advantage.
9. Familiarity with C++ - Advantage.
10. Previous experience with video and image processing for AI purposes - Advantage.
11. Experience in cloud environments and scaling - Advantage.