About The Position
About Indoor Robotics
We build the next generation of robots (ground and flying) for indoor usages. More specifically we design, develop and produce autonomous, aware, mobile and affordable robots that solve real world problems in indoor scenarios. We strive to create a physical infrastructure and middleware for indoor robots that can navigate in the indoor space, understand their environment and execute real time missions.
We are currently looking for an awesome team member to join us to invent and produce best quality robotics products.
About the Role
As a Hardware Engineer you will be in charge of developing electronic boards and their interactions through ideation, manufacturing and testing. You will pick out components. You will work closely with the mechanics, software and algorithms teams. You will be a focal point for electronics knowledge of the products.
You will work with vendors and subcontractors, defining their work and reviewing it.
What you will be doing:
- Work on all Electronics and PCB design aspects for the unique systems being developed by designing boards in consideration with software, product, and environmental design requirements.
- Pushing product design from concept, through detailed design and support it during assembly and testing and introduction.
- Perform analysis of product requirements
- Picking out components
- Designing boards and boards assembly
- Perform analysis and testing of designs
- Work with vendors for components and manufacturing
- BSc in Electrical Engineering
- 4+ years of proven work experience in design and manufacturing and testing of complex boards in multidisciplinary products
- knowledge of the certification process and design for qualification
- Experience in working with 3rd party design partners
- Experience with EMI\EMC
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Ability to learn quickly and deep-dive into the unknown - startup mode.
- Comfortable taking initiative and working across teams