About The Position
About Indoor Robotics
We build the next generation of robots (ground and flying) for indoor usages. More specifically we design, develop and produce autonomous, aware, mobile and affordable robots that solve real world problems in indoor scenarios. We strive to create a physical infrastructure and middleware for indoor robots that can navigate in the indoor space, understand their environment and execute real time missions.
We are currently looking for an awesome team member to join us to invent and produce best quality robotics products.
About the Role
As a Mechanical Engineer at Indoor Robotics you will design and develop the mechanical aspect of the products from ideation to manufacturing and testing.
You will design products for different environments and uses with challenging requirements. The products are multi disciplinary that include sensors, computers and much more to enable the systems best performance and best user experience.
What you will be doing:
- Work on all mechanical design aspects for the unique systems being developed by designing components and assemblies in consideration with thermal, signal integrity, environmental and industrial design requirements.
- Pushing product design from concept, through detailed design and support it during assembly and testing and introduction.
- Perform analysis or product requirements
- Design and build of prototypes to evaluate options
- Define tests for the design and do them
- Design and prepare tools for manufacturing
- Work with vendors for components and manufacturing
- BSc\MSc in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or Aeronautical Engineering
- 4+ years of proven work experience in the design of Robotics\ Aerospace systems
- Knowledge of the certification process and design for qualification
- Experience in manufacturing and testing
- Experience in analysis, statics dynamic and thermal
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Ability to learn quickly and deep-dive into the unknown - startup mode.
- Comfortable taking initiative and working across teams