About The Position
“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic” - Arthur C. Clarke
At Indoor Robotics we believe in a world that operates autonomously around us to facilitate our lives and fulfil our needs. We build the next generation robots (ground and flying) for indoor usages. More specifically we design, develop and produce autonomous, aware, mobile and affordable robots that solve real world problems in indoor scenarios. We strive to create a physical infrastructure and middleware for indoor robots that can navigate in the indoor space, understand their environment and execute real time missions.
We are currently looking for an awesome team member to join us to invent and produce best quality robotics products for consumers and professionals.
As an Integration Engineer at Indoor Robotics you will build, test and deploy robots at customer sites. You will work on many different components, boards and platforms, performing tests, defining procedures and optimizing processes.
You will have the ability to impact directly on the development of this growing team.
If you have that Maker Heart and that Spark in the eyes for new and exciting innovations come and be a part of our team.
What you will be doing:
- Help maintain our drone fleet operational
- Build and repair our products
- Define and execute tests
- Installations at customer sites
- Operate the drone when needed
- BSc in Engineering (EE, mechanical, CS etc) or practical engineer - Must
- Experience with electronic components, soldering, mechanical work
- Experience working in a lab, system testing, QC
- Experience with building and/or flying drones - advantage
- Experience with 3D printers - advantage
- Experience with arduino or other development boards - advantage
- Ability to work under stress
- Team player
- The ability to learn quickly and deep-dive into the unknown - startup mode.
- Comfortable taking initiative and working across teams